I am Metalhead33 - or, Zsolt Tóth, my real name -, the original creator of the Ways of Darkness franchise. While claiming that it is my brainchild would be unfair, as I have had assistance from among others, but I think I can say with a straight face that the original idea came out of my mind, and everything else was built onto it, like bricks upon a house's foundations. I am also the original creator of Stephanus Tavilrond and Gnarog Dougfral, and the person behind the conlangs-in-progress. More information - such as my memories will soon follow, along with the origins of Ways of Darkness.
You can contact me at the following places:
- Discord: Metalhead33#7751
- Google+: https://www.google.com/+StephanusTavilrond
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwhwIzU3ZmRE4-DSvXI3NlQ
- Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ivdevsavvstvs
- Skype: metalhead339
- E-mail: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tumblr: ways-of-darkness
- Soundcloud: t-th-zsolt-7
- Attention Whore
- Author Cameo: King Cairbré I of Etrand, and to a lesser extent, Stephánus Tavilrond and Gnarog Dougfrál.
- Author Tract: Many of his personal views on politics, sexuality and others made it into the world.
- Berserk Button:
- Don't even think about trying to add girl-on-girl sexuality/romance or even subtext anywhere. It will tick him off.
- Don't insult Muyian of Artaburro. It will also invoke his anger.
- Don't make cuckold jokes about any of his characters, particularly Stephánus Tavilrond, King Cairbré I of Etrand and Muyian of Artaburro. It will drive him nuts.
- Creator's Pet: the Kingdom of Etrand and Church of Titanius. Don't even think about weakening them.
- Doing It for the Art: The whole Wiki and everything around it being non-profit...
- Executive Meddling: He may welcome most ideas, but if he finds too many references to something out of the real world - or something that ticks him off - he will reject the idea.
- Nice to the Waiter: He will not insult you, unless you deliberately tick him off.
- Third Person Person: He wrote this list about himself, referring to himself in third person.
- Talking to Himself: He voiced Stephánus Tavilrond, Dermaglen and the vampire boss in the 2012 Ways of Darkness game.
- Values Dissonance: Let's just say that Metalhead33 holds some controversial political views - to say the least - and isn't afraid of inserting them into the stories.
- Writer's Block: Zsolt Tóth is fully self-aware of the fact that he has difficulties coming up with unique ideas, creating unique and interesting characters rather than stale and boring templates.
- Looks Like Jesus