I am Zsolt Tóth.
Tooooo many to list. Just to name my personal favourites though, Star Wars I-VI, Lord of the Rings, Dragonheart, Saving Private Ryan, Wheels on Meals, Thunderbolt, among others.
I don't watch TV, but other than that... Game of Thrones, and various animu (too much to list)
Once again too many to list, but to name a "few":
- Deus Ex
- The Elder Scrolls I-V
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines
- Heroes of Might and Magic I-V
- Might and Magic I-IX
- Baldur's Gate I-II
- Paradox Games (Crusader Kings 2, Hearts of Iron 2-4, Europa Universalis IV, Victoria 2, Stellaris)
- Stronghold Crusader
- Age of Empires I-III
- Age of Mythology
- Sid Meier's Civilization II and IV
- Tropico 1-2-4-5
- The Sims 1-4
- Total War games (especially the first four entries in the series)
- various Quake 3 engine games (Medal of Honour Allied Assault, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Call of Duty 1, the Jedi Knight series)
- the Hitman series
Túrós tészta (noodles with sour cream, cottage cheese and bacon), lángos (fried dough with sour cream and cheese)
Beer, wine, tea.
I am Metalhead33 - or, Zsolt Tóth, my real name -, the original creator of the Ways of Darkness franchise. While claiming that it is my brainchild would be unfair, as I have had assistance from among others, but I think I can say with a straight face that the original idea came out of my mind, and everything else was built onto it, like bricks upon a house's foundations.
I am also the original creator of Stephanus Tavilrond and Gnarog Dougfral, and the person behind the conlangs-in-progress. More information - such as my memories will soon follow, along with the origins of Ways of Darkness.
- Discord: Metalhead33#7751
- Google+: https://www.google.com/+StephanusTavilrond
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwhwIzU3ZmRE4-DSvXI3NlQ
- Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ivdevsavvstvs
- Skype: metalhead339
- E-mail: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tumblr: ways-of-darkness
- Soundcloud: t-th-zsolt-7