|Main • Tropes|
Tropes about Ta'ael Myrth'nddare include:
- Court Mage: Was this to King Cael'mus of Froturn, among other things... (such as his most trusted advisor, and eventually puppetmaster).
- The Exile: She went into a self-exile in 818... though, she isn't formally exiled from Froturn.
- The Good Chancellor / Evil Chancellor: Depending on your perception of her.
- Emergency Authority
- Regent for Life: Averted. She was deposed along with Sim'vara in 818.
- Hobbes Was Right: Ta'ael and her close associate Sim'vara co-headed an oligarchic government that may have suppressed the freedom to participate in politics, but they ensured freedom of speech and freedom of faith, something that the previous government (despite being much more "democratic", with the Senate's elections and stuff) not only failed to grant but sometimes even outright suppressed.
- After the Fall of the Consuls - during which Ta'ael escaped before the dethroning coup, going into a self-exile - Froturn reverted to the self-contradictory state of being more democratic than before, but at the same time limiting freedoms of faith.