Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Main • Tropes • Memes|
Tropes about Stephánus Tavilrond include:
- Spell My Name with an "S": it was Stephanus Tavilrond before October 4, 2015. Now it's Stephánus Tavilrond.
- Author Avatar: Used to fill this role for Zsolt Tóth before this Wiki was founded. His role was largerly taken by King Cairbré I of Etrand in that... but since Cairbré has been dead for like half a century... Stephanus might take this role back.
- Magic Knight: He is a paladin, after all.
- The Paladin
- Parental Abandonment / Conveniently an Orphan: His parents were street beggars, who - according to the official story - handed him over to the Knights of the Blood Red Light when he was just an infant. That's all he knows about his parents.
- Child Prodigy: He was this as a child, being considered talented, hard-working and advancing much faster than everyone else.
- Deadpan Snarker: In the 2012 game, and to lesser extent, in the FRPG too.
- Friend to All Living Things: Is fond of animals. His best friend is his horse.
- Knight in Shining Armor: Zig-zagged. He DOES have a firm belief in his morals, his religion and code of honour, but feels burdened by the expectations people have on him. He wants to behave like that perfect iron knight the ladies and peasants see in him, which tires him out and destroys his self-esteem.
- Cool Horse: His horse is a white female horse, who is strong and fast, and has a rather deep bond with her rider.
- Heroes Prefer Swords: His favoured weapon is.... *drumm roll* ... the longsword. How surprising.
- Childhood Friends: With Ladislaus Dominus, in the 2012 game. Nemezish mentions that Stephanus and Ladislaus were childhood friends, though none of the two actually ever mention that. But since they do not deny it either, it is implied that it's true.