Tropes:Kingdom of Etrand
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Main • Tropes • Memes|
Tropes about the Kingdom of Etrand include:
- The Kingdom
- Fantasy Counterpart Culture / Culture Chop Suey: Based off Medieval Europe... basically a mish-mash of Medieval England, France and Hungary.
- The Etrandish army consists of Knights (Medieval Europe), Horse Archers (Hungary), Longbowmen (England), Crossbowmen and Pikemen (Late Medieval Europe).
- The Dwarves living in the northern part of the Kingdom could be Scots, since they live in clans who bicker among each other, but they are more influenced by Norse, Italians and Jews in regards to culture.
- The Dwarves live side-by-side with the Gnomes, and have a caste system going on: dwarves being warriors, miners and blacksmiths, gnomes being engineers, inventors and alchemists. A caste system. India?
- Southern Etrand might as well be a medieval equivalent to Colonial America or the early US: They eat potatoes, corn and pepper, they have a frontier to conquer from the tribal natives (Lizardmen).
- Standard Royal Court
- Royals Who Actually Do Something: There are quite a few to list, namely King Corlagon I, Mythela ,Bryant I and Cairbré I.
- Founder of the Kingdom: King Corlagon I of Etrand. Previously, Etrand consisted only of Barbarian Tribes.
- Arcadia: Southern Etrand, and also rural Western Etrand, to a certain extent.