Tropes:King Calhoun I of Etrand
|Main • Tropes|
Tropes about King Calhoun I of Etrand include:
- Sanity Slippage: Being a Bryantid, it was in the blood for him.
- Death by Despair: Two weeks after his son's death.
- Infant Immortality: Averted for his children: Out of five, only three survived into adulthood.
- The Fundamentalist: Less so than his father, but still very supportive of the Inquisition. He was also involved in the intervention in a civil war against a king who increased religious freedoms.
- Arranged Marriage: With Hió of Artaburro. Later, it turned out to be a Perfectly Arranged Marriage, but not as much as his father's marriage.
- Warrior Prince: Before he became King, he was the leader of his father's armed retinue.