- Decomposite Character: He and Ladislaus Dominus were originally the same character in the 2011 game and before, but got split into two characters in the 2012 game and the 2013 game.
- Canon Immigrant: He wasn't originally a Ways of Darkness character - his first appearence was in Alternate World, putting him into the same group as Gnarog Dougfrál, Nemezish and Morthen Orden'Ath Ildor.
- Face Heel Turn: In the 2012 game, he is introduced as a good knight, who is sent to track down a vampire who has been kidnapping and killing villagers. He loses, gets turned into a vampire and becomes evil.
- The Dragon: In the 2012 game, he is this to the Big Bad, Ignatius Psoebelcus.
- Black Knight
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: The only thing visible through his Darth Vader-esque helmet is his red eyes.
- Darth Vader Clone: A robust character using a sword? Check. Wearing black armour that completely hides his face? Check. Dark Magic? Check. Deep voice? Check. Definetely a Darth Vader clone.
- Talking to Himself: He is voiced by Zsolt Tóth, the creator of the game who also voiced Stephánus Tavilrond, and the vampire who turned Dermaglen. In the first mission where the player controls the still-good Dermaglen, this trope is played quite straight during the encounter with the vampire.
- What Could Have Been: As the 2012 game was intended to have Multiple Endings - based off the player's choice between Good and Evil - he was meant to be a playable character in case the player turned to the Dark Side.