- Early-Bird Cameo: She played a minor role in the 2011 game, and may be given a bigger role in the Ways of Darkness franchise in the future.
- Damsel in Distress: She was in a prison before being introduced.
- Miscarriage of Justice: She gets framed for theft, and even though she is clearly innocent, she is declared guilty and imprisoned - pretty convenient for a certain lustful merchant (named Sholemn Iodos) who happens to lust after her and plots to buy her as a sex slave.
- White Magician Girl
- Shrinking Violet
- Ill Girl: She meant to be frail. She is essentially a Squishy Cleric.
- Fiery Redhead: Averted hard. See the two tropes above.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: Also averted. Her red eyes neither glow, nor represent any trait of hers.
Besides, canonically, her eyes are probably brown or blue rather than red, it's just the sprite's creator felt the need to enforce Curtains Match the Window or something.
- Completely averted as of since the 31th of March, 2018, when her cannon eye colour blue.
- Curtains Match the Window: Vermillion hair, vermillion eyes... at least on the RPG Maker sprite in the 2011 game.
- Her canon eye colour is blue ever since 31th of March, 2018, so this trope is averted now.
- Babies Ever After: In the end of Alternate World (2011 game), she becomes the wife of Stephánus Tavilrond and has eight children from him.